Terms Of Service
Terms Of Service
Welcome to Betninjas.com (the “Site”).
The Site is operated and owned by www.betninjas.com (the “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
In the Agreement, “you” or “your” or “user” or “player” means any person who uses the Site, the Services or the Software under the Agreement.
By using or accessing the Site, you consent to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement. You also agree to be bound by its terms.
1. Acceptance and Amendment of the Agreement
If you do not agree to any terms or conditions of the Agreement, you need to stop using the Site and the Services immediately.
We may amend the Agreement, and any changes come into effect 14 days after being published on the Site. This may be earlier if required by any applicable law, regulation, or directive. You agree that use of the Site or use of the Services following such period will be deemed to form your acceptance of the amendments made to the Agreement.
It remains your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the correct, current terms and conditions of Agreement. Please check it regularly.
2. Use of the Site and Services
You may only use the Site and the Services if you are over the age of 18. You also need to be over the age for which the Site and the Services are legal under the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you (the “Legal Age”).
The Site and the materials incorporated therein are not designed to appeal or target those who have not yet reached Legal Age.
If you are not of Legal Age, you must immediately stop using or accessing the Site and the Services.
3. The Services
The Site provides information with regards to online sportsbooks and the gambling industry (the “Services”).
The Site and the Services are provided for free and for informational purposes only.
The Company does not operate any online casino, sportsbook or poker website, nor does it accept any bets or wagers.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Company, its affiliates and its licensors (as applicable) own all software, data, written materials and other content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, functional components, animations, videos, music, audio, text, and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (collectively the “Site Content”).
The brand names and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used on this Site (the “Trade Marks”) are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the Company, its affiliates or its licensors (as applicable) and these entities reserve all rights to such Trade Marks.
5. User Content
You are entirely responsible for such User Content and the Company, and its affiliates will have no liability to you with respect to the User Content and you hereby waive all claims against us and our affiliates in this regard.
By providing the User Content you grant the Company and its affiliates, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, copy, perform exploit, distribute, reproduce, display, change, add to, subtract from, translate, edit, and create derivative works based upon the User Content or any part thereof in any manner (including without limitation promotional and advertising purposes) and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised all without any compensation to you whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that any User Generated Content may be edited or removed by the Company, and its affiliates and you hereby waive any rights you may have if the User Content is altered or changed.
At the time of publishing or submitting User Content, any personally identifiable information that you submit can be read, collected, or used by other visitors or users of the Site and can be used by third parties to, for example, send you unsolicited messages. The Company and its affiliates are not and will not be responsible for the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit in the User Content.
6. Prohibited Activities
By visiting or using the Site, you agree not to and not to permit others:
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information of other users or visitors of the Site for any reason;
- Use the Site, the Services, the Site Content in connection with unlawful activity;
- Copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, change, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative works of the source code, or otherwise;
- To harvest or collect any data or information through the Site, or use any robot, spider, scraper or any other means, automated or otherwise, to access the Site;
- Distribute any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, CPU serial number references or any other device of similar intent to the Site or Services or upload any upload files designed to harm the Site, the Services or the users or visitors to the Site or users of the Services;
- Not to change, lease, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the Site Content, Trademarks or User Content;
7. Your Undertakings and Representations
By visiting or using the Site you represent, warrant and affirm:
- You are of Legal Age;
- You will only use the Site and Services for non-commercial purposes and in a personal capacity;
- You have verified and determined that your use of the Services and the Site does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you and you will not use the Site or the Services or any materials and information contained therein, in connection with any unlawful activity;
- You must use the Site and the Services in complete accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, as amended from time to time;
- You will not use the Site, Services, or any information contained on the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violates any local, national, or international laws (including but not limited to import, export, copyright, and trademark laws);
- Not impersonate any individual, person, or entity, other than yourself;
8. Third-Party Content
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites, services or products or content operated by persons/entities other than us (collectively “Third Party Content”). Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold us responsible for the Third Party Content. A hyperlink from this Site to the Third Party Content does not imply that we endorse such Third Party Content. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any Third Party Content and do so at your own risk.
We do not endorse nor do we make any warranties, representations concerning any such to the Third Party Content (which includes but is not limited to the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services contained in the Third Party Content).
9. Gaming Services
The Site, Site Content and Services makes available information for your personal entertainment and informational purposes only.
The Site, Site Content may contain references to, link to or advertise Third Party Content which relates to online gaming and gambling services (the “Gaming Services”).
The Gaming Services are only directed to and are intended to be viewed and used for those users or visitors to the Site who are located in jurisdictions where the use of the Gaming Services is legal.
The ability to access the Site does not necessarily mean that the Site, the Services, the Site Content, Gaming Services and/or your activities via the Site, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives applicable to the country you are located in.
The Site does not provide any advice on the legality of online or offline gambling and that it is your sole responsibility to understand the gambling laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction, and to comply with the same.
We provide information related to gaming and gambling; we do not encourage you to take part in gaming or gambling (or betting). Whether you choose to game or gamble is your personal choice. But, if you choose to take part in such gambling or gaming activities, please read our Responsible Gambling Policy.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION AND RISK.
THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE Company, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR LICENSORS DISCLAIM WITH REGARDS TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INTERFERENCE, ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR INFRINGEMENT OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THE Company MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THEY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES SPYWARE, MALWARE OR BUGS.
11. Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe any User Content on the Site infringes upon a copyright or otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, you should notify the Company’s Copyright Agent by providing the following information:
- Your name and the name of your Company or Subscribing Organization, if applicable;
- Your contact information which must include your full email address, physical address and telephone number;
- Identify the material on the Site that may be an infringement with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Site. You should include the URL that points to the alleged copyright-infringing content include or a detailed description of where to find the alleged copyright-infringing content;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party may act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
12. Termination of the Agreement
We may end the Agreement as well as terminate your access to the Site and the Services immediately without notice to you (and without any financial compensation to you):
- If for any reason we decide to stop providing the Services or the Site or any part thereof, in general, or specifically to you;
- If we believe that you have breached any of the terms of the Agreement;
- If your use of the Services or the Site has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of the Agreement; or
- For any other reasonable grounds, we see fit.